Product Manager / Product Owner (f/m)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of something bigger
Founded by Stephan Schambach, the NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
Product Management is a critical function at NewStore. It is the bridge between the company and its customers.
Follow your passion
You will not only have the opportunity to develop your own skills, but to redefine what “shopping” looks like! You will be involved in the product lifecycle from conception through execution. You’ll lead the development of a product with a team of world-class engineers and product managers. You’ll be synthesizing customer, user, and engineering input to establish priorities for product development. You will design and develop products that strengthen NewStore’s market position.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our product management and engineering team, you adapt and evolve our agile development processes to accelerate the rate at which NewStore delivers value to customers.
Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives? You’ll also have the opportunity to travel in the US and Europe!
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
- You get things done and take ownership. You are curious, and inquire before assuming. You are open to new ideas, and share your own with candor. You leave your comfort zone. You make mistakes and learn from them, and you share your learnings and information. You disrupt current processes and ways of working, by asking: how can we be more effective? You aren’t complacent.
- You put the team’s interest above your own. You know that when our customers and team members win, we all win. You listen and you propose solutions based on looking at the problem from several different perspectives.
- You understand our business and our people. You know what motivates our teams, and our customers and how to unlock their potential. You respectfully challenge ideas, even when doing so is uncomfortable and exhausting. You ensure compromise does not come for the sake of social cohesion.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 6+ years product management or product owner experience
- 2+ years experience with B2B enterprise solutions, e.g. BI, ERP, Order Management or other similar systems
- 2+ years experience with retail or Ecommerce solutions, e.g. mobile shopping apps, Ecommerce platforms, Content Management Systems, Point of Sale or other similar systems
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships among distributed teams
Questions? Email us: