Product Manager, Machine Engineering
We are building a company for the 21st century: automation-first, AI-Driven, where people and machines work together to achieve unprecedented results. We are looking for a person with a combination of product management, business process engineering, and change management skills to help us build the company in a way no one has done before.
You will join a team of software engineers, business analysts, and data analysts to help organize, monitor, analyze, and optimize the business. You will work closely with marketing, sales, customer success, people operations, and other functions to turn their organizations into high-performing machines.
Your job is to help manage our efforts in developing and executing solutions that support new processes or improves/automates existing ones. This requires understanding how things work, identifying what should be improved, gathering requirements, documenting specifications, and working closely with the development team to define, organize, and manage the development of the solutions.
- Contribute to Identifying bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement
- Help evaluate potential changes and prioritize based on business value
- Capture solution requirements
- Define specifications and user stories
- Work with the development team to clearly define tasks, estimate effort, and manage the cadence of work
- Collaborate with and help manage the development team to ensure a timely and effective development cycle
- Create documentation for the solution
- Work with the team and internal stakeholders to implement and adopt the solutions
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Understanding of UI/UX essentials
- Detailed understanding of more than one business function
- Great communication skills. You should be able to gather requirements from internal customers, clearly define and document solution details, help manage a development team, and regularly interact with stakeholders
- Being highly organized and detail-oriented. You will have to simultaneously drive multiple projects of varying levels of complexity
- Software engineering skills
- Ability to design wireframes and mockups