Product Manager, Discounts
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We strive to bring the best designs and products to our users. The product management team works hand in hand with the engineering development team to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products from conception to launch. You will have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers (CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, managers and employees) directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
As a Product Manager for the Discounts team, you will:
- Develop and maintain a Discounts Engine roadmap and product vision that meets the needs of existing and future Toast customers
- Define and communicate your product vision to internal and external stakeholders
- Create and socialize the business case for future enhancements and technical updates to the Discounts Engine.
- Write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Provide integration expertise for 3rd parties using the Toast API platform
- Define, measure and track metrics to define the success of the Discounts product
- Act as a subject matter expert for technical and practical applications of your product domain
- Follow-up with customers and prospects directly regarding product feedback and feature requests
- Engage with product marketing partners to drive forward competitive analysis, market fit and go-to-market activities
- Understand restaurant industry trends and provide insightful, relevant input to restaurant organizations and to stakeholders within Toast
Do you have the right ingredients?
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience in product management.
- A self-starter with natural leadership instincts and an entrepreneurial work style.
- A track record of delivering very successful, complex products in a SaaS or B2B environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience in APIs and technical product suites is a plus.