Product Manager (API and Connectors)
Greater Boston Area
Apply if you are:
- happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Architecture, and Account
- energized by the challenge of working on a product at the MVP stage
- motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team
- keen to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
- a health data wonk
- Good People
You should expect to:
- define use cases and features for the Connectors that connect the Abacus Platform to customers and partners whose data we manage.
- help identify and work with partners (both within and outside healthcare) with whom Abacus wants to establish Connectors.
- work with Engineering to manage, groom, and prioritize the product feature backlog.
- create user stories and acceptance criteria for scrum team development.
- work with Client Management for Product support during client engagements.
- participate in the scrum team.
Terrific if you have experience:
- with healthcare information technology and health data
- in a product role, including Agile sprint grooming, planning, estimation, and support
- working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- with big data and cloud technologies
- leading complex projects from inception to conclusion
Read Full Job Description