Product Management Advisor at Humana Studio_h
Someone who wants to influence your own development. This person is an industry leader in Product Management. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions, industries and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are empathetic by nature. You have strong opinions, loosely held, on modern product development practices including Extreme Programming, Lean Product Management, and Human-fCentered Design. You are a mentor to your peers, and are inspired by the opportunity to help people.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment & strategy to ensure solutions meet their priorities.
- Support and inspire peers, clients and teammates.
- You will help our customers and partners build and enable the leadership teams of internal product development organizations.
- Ability to collaborate & problem solve using consulting methodologies that are appropriate in the moment.
- Demonstrate expertise in a range of skills, such as lean product management, experience strategy, customer / market research etc.
- Conduct executive and expert interviews.
- Contribute to business development and thought leadership activities.
- You will coach and enable product delivery teams on modern development techniques such as lean product management, human centered design, pair programming, continuous integration/continuous deployment and test-driven development.
- You’ll develop strong relationships with stakeholders in order to promote the wins and successes of the product team.
- You are an agent of change within the organization.
- You’ll work with your team onsite at an Experience Center location, and travel as needed to pair with your team and peers.
- Using the design principles of the DEC, be an active steward of the culture.
- Intellectual curiosity, structured thinking and a comfort with ambiguity
- 3 - 5+ years’ relevant professional work experience
- You have significant expertise delivering business value through your solid understanding of lean product management and human-centered design
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of public speaking and presenting in front of customers, at user groups, etc.
- You are a thought leader with an interest in contributing to the growing body of content surrounding software development, lean product management, human-centered design, and intrapreneurship.
- You provide organizational software recommendations and advice to senior level stakeholders within clients and partners.
- You have the patience and empathy of a world-class mentor, matched with the business acumen required to help stand-up new product organizations for our clients and partners.