Principal Product Manager
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Principal Product Manager role.
You’ll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring the strategic goals are supported by our products. You’ll spend significant time in the field, especially with users, to set the vision for offerings that solve meaningful problems for our customers. You’ll work closely with our Product Design, Engineering, and Delivery teams to turn those ideas into compelling reality. Ownership
- You’ll enable end-to-end success of a portfolio of our products through build, launch, implementation, and support. You’ll engage cross-functionally with our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Delivery teams on a daily basis.
- You’ll define, prioritize, and maintain product roadmaps for an agile team setting. You’ll quarterback Kyruus-wide customer discovery, validation, and creation efforts.
- You’ll engage with customers on their strategic objectives. You’ll regularly conduct customer and market research to inform our current and future product investments.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 10+ years experience in enterprise Saas and healthcare product management to:
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our users, our customers, and the market
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your product roadmaps
- Connect business goals to product roadmap goals, and vice versa.
You’ll use your management skills to:
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- You visit customers (at least once per quarter) and conduct market research regularly. Travel will probably take up about 20% of your time.
- You define, measure, and evangelize the value and ROI for each product area in your portfolio. You connect it all through analytics.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Principal Product Management role can move in a more linear career path to a Director, Product Management position (overseeing larger teams/product portfolios). There, Kyruus can help you develop the skills and competencies for more senior management roles in Product Management.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.