Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast’s Employee Cloud Product Team is looking for a Sr. Mobile Product Manager to drive a new, high-impact product initiative for our business. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role helping Toast define and deliver this new product. Working closely with product leadership and other key stakeholders, this person will craft a roadmap driven by market fit, customer acquisition and delightful user experience. This is a high visibility role with an opportunity to make a real impact at a fast-paced and dynamic organization with phenomenal growth.
About this roll*:
- Plan a technical & feature roadmap for the mobile experience, keeping in mind the scale and growth of the Toast customer base
- Work with engineering to plan sprints, write user stories, and test product features
- Dig into challenging bugs and leverage product metrics to inform stakeholders and plan your product roadmap
- Keep your product ‘north star’ firmly at the forefront of your team’s vision
- Report to and work closely with product leadership to help define a long term vision and roadmap for complex customer needs
- Gain experience working in a cross-functional and strategic role
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of hands-on product management skills and experience delivering great products from inception through delivery to customers
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment
- General familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and experience being a part of a team that has designed/built mobile applications
- Understanding of the labor and restaurant industry space and the evolving market dynamics will be considered a plus, but not required
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.