Manager, Product at Vistaprint
The North American Business Cards team is expanding and looking for a leader to help ensure every customer experience with business cards is a great one. The product manager role is an integral part of the experience ensuring that the product and service the customers receive is flawless. This role will report directly to the general manager and be responsible for managing the fulfillment and service aspects of all business card orders by driving and shaping strategies, working cross-functionally to deliver key initiatives and staying close to our customers ensuring we are going above and beyond their expectations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the customer, have an entrepreneurial drive, is data driven and an agile advocate, is constantly challenging themselves and their counterparts to rapidly test and learn.
- Define and refine the assortment. You’ll recommend the right products to market to deliver on the long-term strategy and action to ensure all products are meeting both customer and business expectations.
- Ensure that expected service and quality levels are delivered to our customers by partnering with our manufacturing and service team members.
- Define and adhere to a sourcing strategy that meets customer and financial expectations partnering with internal and external manufacturing and procurement.
- Monitor the sales and forecasting to ensure capacity and execution of service levels.
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive customer satisfaction: Size, prioritize, and help execute against your most important drivers to improve customers satisfaction and retain customers.
- Drive business results: You’ll need to show that you can both think strategically and execute with excellence.
- Create productive partnerships: You’ll need to demonstrate you can influence across the organization and develop trust with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Grow your competency: We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We’ll want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a natural curiosity and is comfortable with data. We seek create thinkers who are grounded in analytics. You can synthesize large amounts of information and highlight the salient points to support your arguments. And when that information doesn’t exist, you are able to partner with our analytics or customer insights partners to get it.
- Has a solutions mindset and owns the results. We want people who meet challenges head on and bring solutions for our opportunities. We aren’t afraid to take chances and own the results, whether good or bad. We love when we win and learn when we miss.
- Is a great partner. You’ll be relying on multiple other teams to help you manage your portfolio. It’s important to hold them accountable, and to do it in a way that inspires them to want to work with you.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 6-8 years of product marketing or product management
- Management of a P&L and/or high level of visibility into P&L management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven examples of times you have used data to solve a problem and influence future investments
- Manufacturing experience, ideally in a position where you have focused heavily on the customer to meet their needs
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional stakeholders to achieve a common objective
- Proficient in Excel, pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.