Manager, Product Management - Billing Systems
The Business Operations group at HubSpot is responsible for building and administering the core systems and applications that enable HubSpotters to run our business and serve our customers. This includes our billing and payment systems, which power our internal CPQ experience for our Sales team, the purchasing and upgrade experience for our 40k+ customers, as well as our financial reporting. Not only do we employ our own HubSpot CRM (as well as other 3rd party systems) in this effort, we also build core software services and applications to meet HubSpot customers’ unique needs.
We are looking for a Manager, Product Management - Billing Systems to lead our talented and experienced team of Billing PMs.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create high level vision and direction for our Billing systems and experiences while empowering each PM to develop their own vision for their area of responsibility.
- Grow a high performing team as a hiring manager, working closely with our recruiting team.
- Manage team performance, coaching and developing product management skills and behavior within your team.
- Drive results against high profile initiatives that directly drive revenue and our ability to accurately report our financials to Wall Street.
- Collaborate across teams to manage dependencies and find opportunity for shared systems and infrastructure.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships with our Finance, Accounting, and Product teams to create shared goals, set clear expectations, and communicate progress.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about product
- Want to inspire, coach and mentor
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.