Lead Product Manager - Digital Health at Humana Studio_h
Humana is a Fortune 60 company transforming from an innovative payer to focus on delivery of health care to seniors. The Lead Product Manager will join, and help grow a strong team to deliver connected end-to-end digital health solutions to market at scale. These solutions will enable convenient, accessible care, slow disease progression, and enable seniors to live independently in their homes.
Reports to Director, Digital Health Product. The position is full time and based at Humana’s brand new studio_h facility in Boston’s Seaport. Requires up to 30% travel.
- Defines, develops & delivers virtual care services and solutions for use across Humana.
- Defines the product/solution vision to enable holistic, integrated member-centric care delivery.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with key business and member needs.
- Works with the external DH ecosystem to partner or buy relevant capabilities for integration into solutions & roadmap.
- Implements agile and lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user engagement.
- Defines and execute pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings.
- Prepares launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale.
- Drives product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction & utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years experience in technical product management & development; advanced degree preferred.
- Strong record of success defining & delivering winning digital products & experiences to market.
- Solid domain experience in remote monitoring, telehealth, data analytics, and/or chronic disease management. Understanding unique needs of seniors a plus.
- Experience commercializing digital health products to consumers, patients, members, and/or providers preferred.
- Passionate about understanding customer problems and jobs to be done. Customer-centric, market-driven, and inquisitive by nature.
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners.
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment; be nimble and adaptable, handle ambiguity.
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well.
- Mix of startup, growth stage, and larger company experience desirable.