We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a key product leader, you will lead critical missions that drive substantial growth and help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As the leader of our Fintech products, you will be a key member of the Fintech business leadership team, responsible for crafting the product vision and strategy while leading the substantial growth of our mission-critical payments platform and rapidly growing capital and card products. You’re a proven Fintech product executive experienced in building world-class teams, leading large-scale payments platform initiatives, and developing innovative growth-oriented products. You’re deeply knowledgeable about payment technologies and high availability architectures and equally skilled at participating in executive-level conversations about business impact and ROI. You’re a natural coach and mentor, passionate about developing the next generation of product leaders. You have deep empathy for customers and a desire to solve their acute problems. As a key member of our product leadership team, you will help us continually improve our team culture, operating practices, strategy and delivery frameworks, and career development programs.
About this roll*:
- Create and evangelize a compelling product vision and strategy to deliver on the growth and profit goals of our Fintech products
- Lead the creation of a high-performing product team focused on delivering high quality products and business results
- Develop strong business cases for R&D investments, manage priorities, and proactively measure/report on customer outcomes and business impact
- Lead the efforts to scale payments API and core services while improving platform resiliency, scalability, security, compliance and fraud detection/prevention
- Be the chief evangelist for the payments platform and drive awareness and adoption of a platform mindset throughout the organization
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with other R&D teams to align roadmaps, unblock team dependencies, eliminate redundant systems, increase pace of delivery, and improve overall team efficiency
- Drive transparency and visibility into key business metrics by building and maintaining performance monitoring and other KPI dashboards
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 15+ years of product management leadership (including 5+ years at the VP level) in financial services or related industries.
- Deep experience with payment processing technologies, card networks, banking infrastructure, cloud technologies, and SaaS business models
- Experience managing teams of 100+ direct or indirect reports
- Experience supporting 30,000+ customers and 24/7 operations
- Led product development efforts in data intensive applications leveraging data science/ML
- Computer Science Degree or prior software engineering work experience preferred
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, and in building and leading high performing product management teams and developing exceptional talent
- Prior experience in rapidly scaling cloud platforms
- Clear, concise, unambiguous verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required