Are you passionate about e-Commerce and fitness and looking for an opportunity that combines those two? Are you looking for a role that is highly collaborative, has global exposure and includes 20% travel time? This role with the 100 person ASICS Digital team (formerly Runkeeper) near Downtown Crossing is for you.
This role is an opportunity for someone with a background and interest in eCommerce platforms. You will be the functional subject matter authority on Salesforce Cloud. Together with the Director, Product Management eCommerce we will bring eCommerce industry awareness to our clients to drive a user centric approach to transforming ASICS direct to consumer experience. You will bring eCommerce industry awareness, an excitement for new tech and approach your work with an eye for the consumer experience.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- You will work directly with the ASICS Digital training team to drive adoption of the platform’s capabilities across ASICS regions globally.
- You will lead the operations of existing and new sites in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. In this function you will directly communicate with the regional teams, perform A/B testing optimizations to the global template, and perform other daily operational tasks as related to our eCommerce platforms.
- You will be a critical partner to the Product team as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud expert. We will look to you for education, recommendations and roadmap support. We expect you to know the product deeply based on what capabilities the platform offers out of box and what customization is needed to meet our Product goals.
What You've Done
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in eCommerce; retail-industry preferred with hands on experience in a major eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris etc
- We will also tap in to your experience with content management systems, product information management systems and project management ticketing system like JIRA and Confluence.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.