- This role combines consumer/member expertise with business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, member feedback and technology to deliver experiences for our members that are personalized, human and simple. The goal is to drive improvement in the digital member experience, increase adoption of our digital assets, increase self-service, and drive membership growth.
- This leader will work with a cross functional team including our internal business stakeholders, technology leaders and engineers, UX leaders and external stakeholders and users in a fast paced, agile environment. They will be accountable for concepting, design, development, delivery, KPI management and evolution of the digital products and experiences.
- Provide direct and strong leadership over a team of Sr product managers, product managers and product owners mentoring and coaching the team to ideate and deliver high quality digital products/services for our members by fostering a culture of user focused design thinking. Recruit, train, and provide ongoing coaching for the product teams. Develop a data infused culture using data to measure business KPIs and drive feature development. Create a culture of continuous learning / test and react /fail fast mentality throughout the department. This leader will be able to give real examples from their own experiences with a strong product culture and have concrete plans for instilling this culture within the team.
- Responsible for defining the digital member experience product strategy and product roadmap. Accountable for delivery and execution against the roadmap. Partners and collaborates closely with stakeholders across the organization to adapt and evolve our roadmap based on business needs, evolving competitive landscape and member needs. Leads development of new features from concept to launch through the entire development life cycle from research to ideation and prototyping to measuring and iterating.
- Communicate insights to senior management and key stakeholders. Identifies key stakeholders and shares knowledge on business needs and potential impacts. Serve as a relationship lead with internal and external stakeholders to continuously understand and stay on top of user experience, marketplace and business needs.
- 8+ years’ progressive product management responsibility for software or service delivery products, with a history of leading strategic solution development and influencing clinical decision-making
- Past product management or other related experience in a healthcare, digital health, or healthcare IT business
- Strong familiarity with the major players and incentives that impact how clinical decisions are made and paid for in healthcare today – including payors, pharmacies, labs, and providers and how they impact the patient experience.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Competitive vacation