We are the DEFENDERS.
Cybereason Defense Platform provides unified protection for the endpoint, across the enterprise to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) analyzes all activities on the endpoint and across the enterprise in real time to identify and stop malicious operations.
We’re looking for someone to analyse pricing data, develop forecasts and models, determine pricing and marketing strategies and monitor industry trends. This will require working closely with our finance, product, marketing and legal teams to help them prioritize and bring differentiated capabilities to the market.
What You'll Do
The Director for Product Management for Services will help build a team of Product Managers to lead PM efforts around
- Managed Detection and Response
- Incident Response Service
- Advisory Services
The team will be required to partner with the services practice, product management and product marketing counterparts and be responsible to drive the success and profitability of new and existing these services from ideation to launch. This position will partner closely with Product Managers of EDR/EPP, XDR and CWPP to enable the success of the services business.
In this capacity the Director of Product Management will own the product/service vision and maintain the roadmap for the various service offerings. They will
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from ideation to launch.
- Maintain a strategic focus to drive strong customer adoption and retention.
- Own the product business case and assist with analyzing market trends to identify new business opportunities.
- Be responsible to define, document and prioritize requirements based on market research and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, UX/CX and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Determine product metrics for success including financial and customer engagement metrics and drive continuous results
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritizationWork closely with your product marketing counterpart to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist, communicating product vision, roadmap for your service offering to sales, marketing, partners and customers.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the security domain.
- Some experience developing and implementing Managed services - preferably in a security setting.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a product in EPP, EDR, XDR, CWPP or SIEM
- Passion for problem-solving: creative, comfortable with ambiguity and being an agent for change by bringing analysis to make packaging and pricing a strategic tool for the company
- Certification in Security/Networking such as CISSP, CISA, or other security specific vendor/product certifications is desirable.
- Up to 25% travel (Boston, Japan, Israel).