Director of Product Management, Payments at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* for a change?
The Payments teams are the hidden heroes and heroines of Toast. Your team ensures a restaurant can always perform the mission critical act of taking a payment from a guest, even in the middle of a power outage! As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurant’s bank account. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a Senior Director of Product Management, you will set the vision and lead a product management team responsible for current and long-term innovations in our portfolio of payment products. Our product platform consists of core processing, payment workflows, payment devices, fraud and risk management, and value added products. As a leader on the payments team, we need your help working closely with the rest of the organization, merchants, card brands, processors, and other partners. Help us scale to millions of users, and provide restaurants with financial services that make their lives easier!
About this roll*:
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the org to define success
- Coach & develop product managers who own specialized domains and roadmaps
- Articulate the product vision and strategy, ensure roadmaps reflect this
- Creatively overcome challenges to get your product to market faster
- Identify optimizations for our product by working with card brands, processors, and partners
- Manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 8+ years of product management experience (including 2+ years at the Director level)
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, building high performing product management teams, and developing exceptional talent
- Experience with B2B transaction processing, including mobile platforms and technologies
- MBA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related technical field is preferred
- Knowledge of Payment Processing including international is a strong plus
*Bread puns are optional