Director of Product Insights
DataRobot has an extreme focus on customer experience. You will be responsible for ensuring that DataRobot consistently captures interactions with the product and the company with high-quality data, to provide a tailored experience for all personas involved..
You will focus relentlessly on user behavior and expectations, then work with product management to craft and monitor product features that will delight our users.
You will set up processes and systems that allow key stakeholders to effectively answer interaction based questions. Your analysis will lead to the discovery of AHA moments and friction points within the application that the user may not be explicitly telling us.
The ideal candidate has a strong command over user experience and has successfully led user analytics teams in the past.
- Define and execute a stream of analysis and tests to inform and support the strategic roadmap for products, with product managers and with engineering
- Analyze data to discover, document, and validate, for each persona
- AHA Moments
- Friction Points
- User Drop Off Points
- Oversee the definition and maintenance of data collection processes, reports, and dashboards to monitor our product KPIs
- Develop solutions that work for every product in the portfolio, both for the cloud and on-premise
- You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- You have previous experience of problem solving end to end, in autonomy
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
- You are outgoing with good communication skills
- You probably have used databases or have programming experience
- Experience in an analytical role in Technology or Consulting
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.