Join the product development team of a high growth Population Health and Analytics software company. Reporting to SVP of Product Management and joining a talented team of Product experts, you will drive the strategic vision of Arcadia’s leading Care Management platform and suite of point-of-care applications, and support the successful development and delivery of these products into the market.
This position requires a deep understanding of care management and clinical needs within the value-based care landscape, and you will collaborate with some of the brightest minds in US healthcare at the leading healthcare systems across the country. You are expected to continually pull Arcadia to the bleeding edge of population health innovation.
- Craft and refine a 1-3 year roadmap for the product portfolio with input from business owners in operations, account management, sales and engineering.
- Support sales and account management with frequent prospect/customer interactions and design sessions.
- This is a market-facing role, with meaningful and regular participation in relevant industry groups and conferences.
- Primary subject matter expert on relevant policy and certification needs for the product vertical.
- Proactively engage product owners, engineering and implementation/account leads with relevant market context and guidance.
- Oversee design of key artifacts, including training materials, clinical templates, workflows and more.
- Direct, hands-on support of product design and architecture to ensure alignment with clinical and care management workflow needs.
- Identify strategic areas of new investment and generate budget models for product expansion.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare industry as a provider and/or clinical administrative professional.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Background in care management of complex, high needs patients
- Intimate knowledge of value-based care and healthcare delivery reform
- Experience in designing or implementing modern population health products
- Understanding of clinical and claims data, with the ability to derive insights and develop project strategy based on said data
- Project management expertise with proven ability to lead internal and external stakeholders to accomplish a central goal
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description