PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
The Clinical Product Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy for one of PathAI’s product lines. This would Include developing the product roadmap and owning the product life cycle management. This role will support clinical trial services at PathAI.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new products in partnership with the Product Development team. Collect, analyze, prioritize customer needs to develop a list of features and functions for new product development
- Represent product team in external interactions with pharmaceutical, medical device, and laboratory customers
- Develop product roadmap strategies based on analysis of market segments, product traction, complex customer needs and competitive products. Maximizing business return on organization’s ability to develop innovative and disruptive technology
- Work closely with multiple departments (e.g. business development, clinical affairs, regulatory, engineering, scientific programs) across the organization to develop forward-looking well integrated products
- Develop go-to-market strategy for current (and future) product offerings
- Develop and execute complete product lifecycle management strategy: from product rollout (including evaluation sites, limited and full commercial release schedule) to end-of-life strategies, etc.
- Influence and/or lead product usability, UX and UI design
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of product management or product development
- 5+ years of experience in the medical, healthcare industry or highly regulated industry
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams such as customers, engineering, finance, regulatory, quality and/or other departments throughout the organization
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to make sound business decisions.
- Critical thinking skills with a strong focus on customers.
- Ability to adapt to a startup environment and drive outcomes independently
- Advanced degree such as MS, MPH, PhD, MBA
- Intimate knowledge of hospitals, pharmacy, and research laboratory operations
- 3+ years of marketing experience in Healthcare equipment or instruments
- Experience working with LIS (lab information systems)
- 3+ years of upstream product marketing experience
- Experience working with medical device QMS
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.