Associate Product Manager
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with a fast paced R&D team building the next generation of consumer food experiences. You will be supporting the Toast TakeOut product, Toast’s first direct to consumer experience. Toast TakeOut is an iOS app that allows guests to order ahead at their favorite restaurants without waiting in line. In addition to driving growth for the Toast TakeOut app, you will be involved in the research, design, and testing of new consumer food experiences.
About this roll*:
- Become an expert on the metrics of the Toast TakeOut business
- Work with the design and development team to run lean experiments with a “build, measure, learn” approach
- End to end ownership of feature development, from concept to implementation
- Write user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to engineering teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Support the R&D team with agile development processes, such as grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc
- Learn skills in design thinking, user research, lean testing, and strategic roadmap planning
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1+ years of product experience working with engineering teams
- Experience with consumer products or marketplace business is a strong plus
- Entrepreneurial drive for quick experimentation
- Drive to create business results with a lean team
- Comfort working in a new business that is frequently changing
*Bread puns encouraged, not required