Associate Product Manager, Discounts
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We strive to bring the best designs and products to our users. The product management team works hand in hand with the engineering development team to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved products from conception to launch. You will have the opportunity to interface with our restaurant customers (CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, managers and employees) directly to get feedback on product enhancements, issues and usability in order to inspire and inform how Toast continues to iterate and grow.
As an Associate Product Manager for the Discounts team, you will:
- Work closely with the Toast product team to support business needs
- Write technical user stories, collaborate and communicate feature requests to Engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Provide integration support for 3rd parties using the Toast API platform
- Manage project schedules and resourcing plans
- Document customer requirements and feature requests
- Manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Follow-up with customers and prospects directly regarding product feedback and feature requests
Do you have the right ingredients?
- A minimum 2 years as a Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or Associate Product Manager in a fast-paced software or technical environment
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of the hospitality space and the evolving market dynamics
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management and organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)