- Develop deep contextual understanding of our customers, our users, and their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components your Core Team works on.
- Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus
- Work with your Product Manager to define and prioritize product deliverables for our customers
- Work with a Core Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed
- Collaborate with extended, cross-functional teams on requirements
- Participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Core Team that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed epics, customer enhancements, usability).
- Participate in the sprint planning with your Core Team, including review of the previous sprint, overview of upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
- Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support release
- 5+ years experience in a technology company
- 3+ years professional experience in a product or engineering role for a SaaS product
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
- Background in user experience a plus
- BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering
- Must be a team player, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or other major public cloud a strong plus
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!