SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
The Proposals & Contracts Coordinator supports Key Account Directors, Sales Management, and the Professional Services department in the pricing of our products and services, the development of formal proposals, the drafting of statements of work and the preparation RFI / RFP responses. The Proposals & Contracts Coordinator understands the pricing methodology behind our products and services, and interfaces with numerous departments within SHYFT during the contracting life cycle.
- Manage internal company efforts throughout customer contracting process.
- Oversee the collection of assumptions and parameters required for detailed pricing of SHYFT’s software and services.
- Develop proposals and statements of work using the company’s pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments and statement of work delivery.
- Interface with Legal department staff to expedite legal review and approval of final statements of work as required.
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or statement of work formats.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to the pricing tool and contractual templates as required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent relevant experience in legal, operational, or financial fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Preferred: Contract management experience within other application software providers.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high–quality team of experts.
WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.