Proposals & Contracts Coordinator
- Manage internal company efforts throughout customer contracting process.
- Oversee the collection of assumptions and parameters required for detailed pricing of SHYFT’s software and services.
- Develop proposals and statements of work using the company’s pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments and statement of work delivery.
- Interface with Legal department staff to expedite legal review and approval of final statements of work as required.
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or statement of work formats.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to the pricing tool and contractual templates as required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent relevant experience in legal, operational, or financial fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Preferred: Contract management experience within other application software providers.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT is the world’s leading analytics cloud for life sciences that enables organizations to catalyze clinical development and commercial growth through converged insights. Customers drive synchronized, collective action against key business objectives as they unleash the patient paradigm and become capable of anticipating, designing and delivering the right treatment to the right patient at the precisely the right time. We’re bringing a disruptive product to a traditionally incremental market, and flipping it on its head. Come join the revolution!