Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- Able to convey strong and prompt communication while consistently adapting and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to organize and manage projects across multiple teams.
- Quick learning self-starter with an outstanding record and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Tactful with strong internal and external negotiating skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and technically adept.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of relevant legal experience, JD from an accredited law school required.
- Experience with SaaS model contracts and related legal and business issues.
- Understanding of, and experience with, HIPAA, HITECH and EU Data Protection regulations and directives a plus
- Must feel at ease interacting with a range of global customers from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Provides counsel on a broad range of topics and leads the Company in matters involving complex legal issues.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates a variety of agreements: primarily enterprise SaaS sales and commercial contracts.
- Works across various Tulip teams including Sales and Customer Success on a broad range of legal, business and strategic issues as they arise in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Identifies the need for, and participates in the definition and development of policies, procedures and programs which address areas of risk and ensure compliance with the law
- Ensures the delivery of quality, timely and cost-efficient legal services.
- Develops and implements protocols, infrastructure and systems to manage legal matters as appropriate for a U.S.-based corporation, which operates internationally.
- Engage and oversee work of outside counsel.
- Head of Operations
- Head of Sales
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.