- Play a key role in the management of contracts, corporate transactional documents, and corporate records, including: (1) contract review, (2) tracking of key terms such as expirations and renewals, and (3) generation and maintenance of various legal forms and templates.
- Support Legal on commercial transactions, corporate matters, and a variety of other legal and cross-functional projects.
- Administer and manage the company’s privacy and corporate compliance programs.
- Conduct legal and regulatory research in collaboration with Legal.
- Manage corporate governance activities, including the preparation of documents, filings, and registrations required to form and maintain entities and to comply with law.
- Assist with the creation, management, maintenance, and administration of training materials for business stakeholders.
- Manage existing legal technology solutions and identify and implement new solutions.
- Provide administrative support and assist with the execution of contracts.
- 2 years of experience in a similar operations role or as a paralegal
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Health care experience, including HIPAA, corporate compliance, and Medicare Advantage
- Impressive organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude, strong communication skills, and a high standard for professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work with team members and with cross-functional teams at all levels while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Experience conducting legal research
- Experience reading and reviewing contract terms
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Stock options + extended option exercise window
- Generous health, dental, vision and parental leave policies
- Contributions for 401k retirement savings plans
- Commitment to building and maintaining an inclusive team