Come join one of the coolest companies to work for in Boston that is providing revolutionary software solutions to the restaurant industry.
Toast's Legal department is growing and we are adding more people to meet the Company's growing needs. You'll get to work with people across the company in a wide variety of matters focusing primarily on contracts, commercial transactions, and negotiations. For the right candidate, this role will be a tremendous opportunity for growth as the demands of the company evolve.
Some Initial Responsibilities:
- Prepare initial drafts of, review and negotiate all commercial contracts involving the Company
- Steer the contracting process from start to finish by appropriately addressing all legal risks and involving the appropriate stakeholders
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure efficient contracting process
- Ensure compliance with contracting processes and policies
- Maintain the contracts management repository
- Remain open to assist in other legal matters as role and needs evolve
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum JD or LLM degree required
- 3-4 years of in-house software company experience handling contracting and drafting