Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Tech Ops & Comms Intern will be involved in and help drive a variety of projects and initiatives owned by the Technology team. This role will be responsible for supporting projects designed to expand and improve hiring, communication, goal alignment, cultural cohesion, and any other priorities.
This individual is autonomous, flexible, motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator. We are looking for someone who is comfortable taking direction and building important pieces of team initiatives such as new hire onboarding, improving our internal workflows, and standardizing communication across the entire Tech team. This person enjoys exposure to a variety of projects and learning the inner workings of the Technology team. This role will provide opportunities to grow, learn, and network across the Technology team.
As an Intern You Will:
- Analyze, design, develop and improve project plans for new initiatives as assigned by the Director of Technology Operations
- Support and iterate upon on-going operations of projects (e.g. planning & scheduling for weekly meetings, updating department-wide materials, etc.)
- Prepare initial drafts of plans and status updates for initiatives
- Collaborate with recruiting team on initiatives such as including creating recruiting materials and participating in events
- Create and improve upon on-boarding materials for new employees and / or existing Thrashers newly assigned to our projects to ensure they understand “how things work” when they join as, well as ongoing documentation materials for existing employees
- Maintaining our cultural initiatives and coordinating preparation for All Hands meetings, Demo Days, Lightning Talks, Book Club, etc.
What You Bring to the Party:
- A sense of urgency complemented with an internal fire for outstanding performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A solution-oriented, customer-service approach to problem solving
- Excellent organization, communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude, inquisitive nature and goal-oriented mindset.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and has a solutions-oriented approach
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree program with plans to graduate in 2023
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.