Technical Content Intern
The Technical Content team researches and develops new applications for Markforged printed parts, and builds customer and prospect facing content to drive sales and leads. We're an engineering-centric team that takes an analytical approach to the wide variety of problems we work on.
As a Technical Content Intern, you will have two primary responsibilities: independently researching and developing new application areas, and operating/maintaining the team's ten printers.
In this role you will:
- Research and develop Design for Additive Manufacturing standards for new manufacturing applications
- Create customer facing content (articles, videos, how-to's) about the standards you develop
- Design interactive demonstrations of Markforged printed parts in application.
- Keep the Technical Content team's fleet of ten printers functioning and ready to print
- Maintain existing demo parts and printing more when needed
What we look for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field at an accredited educational institution
- CAD experience (Solidworks, Fusion, or Onshape preferred)
- Experience designing 3D printed parts and operating 3D printers
- Experience with a wide variety of fabrication practices
- Skilled written and oral communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated self starter
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description