Social Media and Employee Brand Intern, Summer 2020 at EverQuote
EverQuote is looking for a Social Media & Employment Branding Intern to utilize all social media sites (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) and create a brand that attracts potential candidates to the organization. In this role, your main focus will be on employer branding, both internally and externally. You’ll have the chance to work with a diverse range of EverQuote team members. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about employer branding and making a difference in people’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize social media outlets to produce content and drive awareness to the employment brand for the organization.
- Work with multiple groups in an effort around Reputation Management for the Employment Brand, including responding to social media posts.
- Build out both internal and external employee communications around interviewing and candidate experience
- Lead content creation by both developing content yourself and working with internal and external collaborators
- Co-manage all social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Co-manage content on all employer brand platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Co-manage overall content calendar, ensuring deadlines are consistently met
- Support the overall mission of the People Operations Team
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure consistent, reliable messaging that tells our story and gets people excited about EverQuote!
Required Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess strong communication, organizational skills, and creative ability around content. They also must demonstrate ability to multi-task and capability to manage projects.
- Candidate must have the ability to work across the organization with other departments
- Candidate must have the ability to demonstrate strong time management skills.
- Prior experience developing social media content.
- In the process of earning a marketing or communications-related degree
- Must also have some experience working in community management, PR, employer branding, or something similar
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.