Seed Applied Technology Regulatory & Compliance Co-op at Indigo
Seed Applied Technology Regulatory & Compliance Co-op
Please Submit applications by 6am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
Indigo is developing microbiome-based agricultural solutions to improve crop yields with sustainable products derived from plant microbiomes. The primary objective for this co-op will be to conduct regulatory tasks to enable the commercialization of Indigo's microbial based products. We are looking for someone with a passion for sustainable agriculture who would like to gain valuable regulatory experience while contributing to a cutting-edge agricultural company.
- Provide support to regulatory team with state registration dossiers to enable commercialization of Indigo's biological products in the US
- Record and file regulatory data
- Assist with state tonnage reporting (fertilizer, soil/plant amendment)
- Assist with product SDS's and label development
- Maintain regulatory databases
- Perform other regulatory duties as needed
- Understand and embody our purpose & core values
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Background in environmental sciences, preferred
- Organized, methodical and strong attention to detail
- Works with sense of urgency
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.