Security & Compliance Co-op
HubSpot's Security and Compliance team is looking for students who are interested in solving complex problems and being part of a small, elite and fast-moving team that focuses on compliance, information security and automation. You will exercise your creativity in helping us manage risk for our world class software platform. This is a great role for someone who is interested in technology, risk management and has excellent writing skills.
You will be part of a project team analyzing multiple parts of the HubSpot business and operations, identifying potential technology risks and risk management solutions. You’ll be expected to assist the team in evaluating, remediating and documenting the risks and the corresponding compliance controls.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- A keen interest in IT, security and SaaS companies
- A strong work ethic and the ability produce high-quality work that solves for HubSpotters and the Security team itself
- High energy level, comfortable multi-tasking and participating in multiple projects at the same time.
- An understanding of HubSpot’s business, products, and culture
- Strong writing skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to be highly organized, with your own detailed process for getting things done and managing your time.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Display initiative and accept responsibility for assigned tasks under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with an ability to stay in the detail and resourceful to work effectively with multiple teams
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Security and compliance controls in SaaS companies
- Technical writing
- Project management skills
- How to work with stakeholders in all parts of the company
Must be available January - May 2019. Option to stay on through August 2019.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire (USA), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is an equal employment opportunity employer. Recruitment agencies may not submit applicants through our career site or to any of our managers. We do not accept CV or resumes from recruitment agencies or headhunters. HubSpot will not pay fees to any third party company that does not have a signed agreement with HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.