Sales Operations Intern at LeanIX, Inc.
This role will align with the Sales Operations team. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will experience how Sales Ops leverages data to support a fast-growing Global SaaS company by addressing day-to-day tactical needs to assist in closing deals while concurrently designing long-term strategic improvements that enable scalability and improved sales outcomes. This opportunity will allow you to see how Sales Ops can drive company results and to learn first-hand how a sales organization functions and grows effectively through analytics, tools, and process development.
This is an in-office position, Monday-Friday, and at least 20 hours a week. We are focusing on candidates who are able to commit to this internship for at least 6 months.
- Directly assist the Sr. Sales Operations Manager with driving large company initiatives by handling data requests and working on system projects to facilitate sales productivity
- Ensure data cleanliness and consistency among accounts, contacts, opportunities, and other objects within our CRM
- Identify holes and gaps within our sales organization that can be improved by automation and process development
- Document best practices to ensure consistency in sales and customer service procedures
- Manage territory planning to distribute demand efficiently and position the sales team for sustained success
- Analyze our sales organization on key metrics and make recommendations accordingly
- Assist with other projects, as needed
- Passion for new technologies & innovative thinking
- Interest in Data Analytics & Visualization
- Knowledge of CRM systems (i.e Salesforce) & other BI databases a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter - completes tasks on time
- Education: Pursuing or Recent Grad (BS or BA) with focused studies in Accounting, Finance, Management or Business Administration, Computer Science, Math/Analytics, preferred.