Recruiting, Events, and Culture Co-op
You will have the chance to join HubSpot’s People Operations Team as a key member. What does this mean exactly? For starters, you get to dream up and plan company-wide events and programs that contribute to HubSpot’s award-winning culture. You will be responsible for both professional and campus recruiting programming this fall. This includes HubSpot-hosted events, on-campus events, engaging with candidates, and more. Lastly, you will help draft global internal communications, make recommendations for and manage relationships with vendors, and brainstorm new events and initiatives. Successful candidates are detail-oriented, empathetic, creative, strong writers, passionate, and curious.
Wondering if you'd be a great addition to the team? Here are some of the skill sets that our team looks for:
- You care deeply about contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You're ambitious and you work hard.
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You have a passion for learning new skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges.
- You’re confident in your communication skills, verbal and written.
- You take pride in your work and most importantly in your finished product.
- Ability to work full-time from July to December 2019
- Experience copywriting short-form content (examples: emails, social media, event descriptions, advertisements)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience event planning, from concept to day-of execution
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student
- Thoughtfully written response to posed question, "What do diversity and inclusion mean to you? How will your experience inform how you approach this role?" (You will be able to include your answer in the application below.)
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.