QA Co-op: Spring 2019
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who love testing great software. Our QA team is responsible for verifying features and functionality before deployment to customers. We are looking for curious, energetic, passionate engineers who are detail oriented! As a QA Engineer you will create manual and automated testcases and will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and use a wide variety of troubleshooting tools and applications. We need talented engineers to help us to maintain the highest quality product as our vision moves forward.
What you will do:
- Test and verify all features of the Toast platform
- Log defects for identified issues and verify fixes as they are completed
- Become proficient with troubleshooting, log collection and triage of Android issues
- Create manual and automated testcases
- Assist with recreation of issues reported by customers
- Execute smoke testing for new apk releases
- Think in terms of the end-user while creating and executing testcases
- Actively contribute to test plan reviews and test strategy discussions
- Assist with weekly and monthly release test cycles
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong foundation in computer science and ability to pick up new technologies
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly
- Android test/debug experience
- Jira experience
- Git knowledge
- Agile Process experience
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing
- Open work environment, free snacks and quarterly hackathons!
- Awesome collaborative co-workers