Partner Marketing Co-op: Spring 2021 at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
At Toast, the Partner Marketing team is responsible for turning 70+ technology partners into brand advocates and leveraging their positive experiences to help Toast grow. This co-op will focus on supporting the campaign execution and growth of our referral programs.
With over 70 certified technology partners, Toast's Partner Ecosystem empowers restaurant operators with the flexibility to build their highest-performing restaurant tech stack.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Drive partner engagement and advocacy, leading the execution of activities and ongoing management of our referral program.
- Build timely campaigns focused on engaging with our technology partners and local partners to drive new business from our existing partner base.
- Report and tracking progress against key milestones and making optimizations to program based off derived insights
- Drive new business from the existing partner base by generating referrals.
- Support the process of our partner case studies using data to identify and schedule interviews for our customers and partners.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail. You should be curious, enthusiastic about learning, and comfortable asking questions.
- Comfort working cross-functionally with members inside and outside the organization across all levels.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once to deliver timely results
- Previous internship experience required; second or third co-ops preferred
How you’ll grow:
- Ongoing real-time feedback to help you excel
- Opportunities to work directly with our technology partners within and outside the Boston area to build your professional network.
- High-impact cross-functional projects that produce measurable results with visibility to Marketing and business development leadership
- Experience utilizing best-in-class marketing tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Marketo, Google Analytics to understand the effectiveness of your work and develop new strategies
*Bread puns encouraged but not required