Partner Marketing Co-op (Fall 2020 - Northeastern Candidates Only) at ezCater
2nd or 3rd co-op only
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As a Partner Marketing Co-op, you'll work on the supply side (caterers, restaurant owners and supply chain vendors) of our marketplace. Our goal in partner marketing is to create win-win-win programs that drive value for partners, customers and ezCater. You’ll be able to experience many facets of what drives value to our marketplace partners! This is a great opportunity for someone who's equal parts creative and analytical and wants to work across multiple marketing channels to learn quickly in a high-growth environment. This role requires cross-functional communication and teamwork across multiple ezCater teams.
- Developing a solid understanding of ezCater's business model. Learn how we help partners grow their catering businesses and the motivations and behaviors of ordering food at work
- Acting as a strong tactical leader of online and offline marketing programs
- Performing industry research and identifying new areas of opportunity for ezCater's product suite
- Driving improvements in the end-to-end caterer experience from acquisition to account optimizations
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute co-branded marketing programs for our top catering partners
- Dive deep into the data to identify trends and create hypotheses to test
- Update and monitor our landing page and forms for our Recommended Services Program (with supply chain vendors)
- Create content and marketing playbooks for our catering partners to utilize to help grow their own catering business
- Provide sponsor/speaker logistical support for our industry event, CaterUp as needed
- Be resourceful and sponge-like: you naturally look up answers via Google, blogs, and help tools, and see opportunities ahead of you rather than barriers
- Have interest in both the technical and creative sides of marketing
- Have strong data-driven analytical and decision-making skills
- Be optimistic and independent; see the bigger picture on long-term projects before drilling down into detailed tasks.
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to communicate to multiple cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of our organization
- Have excellent written and personal communications skills as well as attention-to-detail
- Demonstrate confidence and be comfortable asking questions and enthusiastic about learning
What you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally with all marketing teams
- Ongoing and real-time feedback to help you thrive as a marketer in a high-growth environment
- Project ownership from end-to-end and exposure to multiple functional groups
- The opportunity to work on high-impact projects that produce meaningful results and offer visibility to senior management
- A tremendous amount of authority and autonomy
- The opportunity to own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts
- With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions
- ezUniversity sessions that provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind
- Wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes, free breakfast and lunch (and many more goodies), and the knowledge that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon
- Sane working hours and flexibility around work/life balance
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.