MBA Product Management Intern, Summer 2020 at EverQuote
EverQuote is seeking a strategic, creative, and technically savvy product manager intern to grow our insurance marketplace. Interfacing with carriers, agents, and insurance shoppers, external partners, you will identify and drive the expansion of new products, services, and data requirements, then collaborate with engineering to take these features live. You will lead Agile teams to execute on your vertical’s roadmap, taking end-to-end ownership of analyzing business cases, prioritizing work, writing product requirements, shipping features, and measuring impact.
You must be business-driven, commercially-capable, consumer conscious, and have a get it done mentality.
- Partner with Vertical Leadership and cross functional stakeholders to envision, create, and implement world class products and bring them to market
- Evaluate product development scope by understanding the user’s needs
- Lead product development opportunities and tactically help the team to successfully launch new products and features
- Define and track key deliverables as projects and releases move through the pipeline
- Determine and analyze metrics for success
- Define and execute a roadmap for building a product that customers love and can’t live without
- Proven experience using data and qualitative techniques to understand customer needs
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills. Data analysis using SQL and Tableau is a plus.
- Relentless about execution. Ability to translate ideas into action, and do what it takes to realize value for the business
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive business results. Experience collaborating with engineering teams is a plus.
- Hunger to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing start-up environment
- MBA from top-tier school
- Proven experience in developing B2C and B2B products
- A strong track record of success and innovative leadership
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history.
- We recently completed our IPO and are looking for the next generation of leaders to push us forward as a public company
- We have a top-tier team, with Product and Engineering leaders from Amazon, Wayfair, eBay, TripAdvisor, McKinsey, Bain, and BCG
- Even as we’ve become a public company, we’re committed to maintaining our “startup feel,” (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.