Machine Learning Intern at Neural Magic
Founded by an award-winning team of professors and students out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
At Neural Magic we are redefining what was previously thought possible with deep learning. We are seeking Machine Learning Interns excited to work with state-of-the-art models and cutting-edge research, as well as with parallel and concurrent algorithms. You will work closely with our technical team, bringing deep learning product requirements to our engineers and putting machine learning research into practice within our software. Additionally you will be part of a cross-functional, agile team that is responsible for the full software development cycle.
If you're an eager candidate who is interested in the machine learning field we'd like to meet you!
- Contribute to Neural Magics deep learning products and research.
- Learn how to prototype and iterate on state of the art research against proprietary, in-house software.
- Collaborate with and learn from a cross functional team about market requirements, best practices and how machine learning is deployed in the wild.
- Learn how to provide analysis of deep learning approaches
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, math, or equivalent field. Prefer a focus on machine learning.
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning fundamentals.
- Familiar with Python and one or more deep learning frameworks
- Self-directed individual who learns quickly and is comfortable with new approaches to deep learning.
- Excellent communication skills, and willingness to learn how to tailor technical information for different audiences
- Strong sense of project ownership and personal responsibility