Who We are:
BondLink provides a SaaS platform to bond issuers in the $4 trillion municipal bond industry. We have recently raised a large Series A, we have strong revenue growth, and we are already working with many of the largest issuers in the country.
While our product is finance focused, make no mistakes; internally we are a genuine tech-first startup culture.
Our co-founders include a serial tech entrepreneur with multiple successes and a senior ex-government official with deep experience in the wheelhouse of our product offering.
Culturally we provide all the startup bells and whistles, and we have a beautiful new office in Fort Point that we’re looking to fill with talented people.
What You'll Be Doing:
The sales intern will support sales operations of our dynamic FinTech SaaS Investor Relations platform for Bond issuers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with sales operations
- Work with both sales and marketing to create Sales Enablement programs that help streamline the sale's team efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead Data Management for creating micro-campaigns targeting specific personas and prospecting groups
- Contribute to outreach strategy and prospecting
- Conduct market research within the bond market
What You'll Bring:
- Great attitude and the willingness to work hard in a collaborative, team oriented, start up environment
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate study working towards a degree in Business.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct independent research
- High proficiency with Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills