For Summer 2022:
We are looking for a Software Product Manager Intern to join our Product Management team in Watertown, MA to help us define, create, and maintain our product line-up.In this role you will:
- Learn more about Eiger, our industry leading cloud-based software platform and help us launch new product features
- Develop expertise on our users, their needs, and their engagement with our printers through qualitative (e.g. interviews) and quantitative (querying data) research that you then translate into product strategy and roadmaps
- Learn product development end to end: write specs and user stories, build wireframes and prototypes, write test plans and release checklists
- Partner collaboratively with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to align on priorities, provide compelling context, and make tradeoff decisions
- Run collaborative user research studies to create better user experiences for help, education, and app discovery
- Help with product definition and price modeling for new software feature releases
- Previous internships / work experiences working in technology
- You have built B2B Software and are able to develop business justifications and revenue models
- An experimental approach: You love taking an iterative approach with rapid prototyping and capturing customer feedback as early and as often as possible
- Focused leadership: You lead with purpose, persuasion, and consistent execution
- A highly collaborative mindset: You don’t buy into the idea of a PM as the sole visionary. You know how to create an inclusive, forward-thinking environment and proactively seek diverse perspectives.
- Creative problem solving: You’re resourceful, resilient, and adaptive — you stay positive and motivated while working through roadblocks.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills: You can communicate ideas with a clear and convincing narrative. You lead engaging meetings, brainstorms, and workshops with poise.
- Exceptional communication skills: You’re an inclusive and proactive communicator. You can work well with teams and cross-functional partners of varying disciplines, across multiple locations. You have deep familiarity with planning and communication tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Sharp decision-making: You can balance multiple feedback loops and integrate them into customer-focused decisions and product priorities.
- Completed Bachelor's in an engineering or scientific field and working towards an MBA at a top-tier business school
- Experience with analytics tools like Periscope, Tableau, Google Sheets
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!