INBOUND Operations Associate Project Manager Co-op
If you’re a strong communicator, planner, executor and collaborator who loves bringing new projects to fruition, on time, on budget, and with project management pizzazz, then we should talk. This is your chance to contribute to some of the key projects behind INBOUND, a major industry event produced by HubSpot.
About INBOUNDINBOUND is an event that celebrates the helpful, human side of business. Next September, we will host thousands of marketing and sales professionals from almost every industry imaginable and from all corners of the globe at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. In 2016, we had 19,000+ attendees from all around the world and we are excited to be bigger than ever this year.
DescriptionThe INBOUND Associate Project Manager at HubSpot is responsible for executing on core projects that make INBOUND truly a remarkable event. This role sits in the INBOUND Operations team and reports to the Senior Producer, working closely with the INBOUND team and INBOUND Director. A member of the larger Brand & Buzz team within Marketing, this role requires a high level of organization, sociability, creativity, resourcefulness, and project management skills.
Who are we looking for? ● Someone who can execute on tasks and coordinate key logistics for INBOUND
● Someone who can collaborate with a large number of stakeholders both internal (HubSpotters)
and external (vendors) to surface the right ideas at the right time.
● Someone who has project management experience and can execute projects from kickoff to
completion, including coordination of resources, meetings, and feedback while diligently working
to ensure all projects are on track, on time, and within budget.
● Someone who is comfortable working with creative teams to harness the best designs and is
comfortable not being the source of all of the creative ideas. In short, you’ll be excited to bring
other people’s ideas to life.
What does it take?● Someone with ambition and drive who is motivated to hit and exceed goals.
● Must be adaptable - for example, if we are off-target, if there are areas in need of improvement or
if we change direction in line with the goals of the project, this person must be able and willing to
adapt and correct course.
● Must bring a sense of urgency with a cool head.
● Able to build strong working relationships within the team, across the organization and juggle
priorities where appropriate.
Must be available July - December, Please note you must still be enrolled in a college program during this time