Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
You are a creative and driven graphic designer looking to grow your skills and make a direct impact on visual brand voice at a fast-paced startup. You’re detail-oriented and comfortable creating editorial and educational assets as well as working with illustrations and photos. You think out of the box when it comes to communicating complex ideas.
This is a full-time internship (40 hours a week) for a minimum of 10 weeks.
What skills do I need?
- Design portfolio required
- Completed or pursuing a BFA in graphic design or related field; OR equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must)
- Experience with Figma a plus
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced team
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, or CSS a plus
- Create visual assets, including but not limited to educational graphics, ebooks, videos, and presentations to support campaigns across web, social, and offline channels
- Assist in creation and maintenance of pages on our website
- Assist in design and creation of internal and customer-facing presentations and print collateral
Your work will help achieve the following goals:
- Develop and enforce our visual brand and increase brand visibility
- Increase visitor engagement across web and social channels
- Educate and our audience about manufacturing concepts
- Communicate thought leadership in the industry
You will work closely with members of the Marketing team, including Content, Events, and Product Marketing. You will also work with members of the Sales and Product & Design teams.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.