Graphic Design Intern (Marketing) at Vestmark, Inc.
The Graphic Designer Intern is a paid position responsible for supporting creative initiatives on the marketing team. You’ll report to our Design Manager, who will help guide you throughout the entire internship. You’ll help shape how we communicate with our clients across a variety of media including advertising, drip campaigns, company website, LinkedIn and other social media sites, etc. We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for typography, content hierarchy, image selection, layout, and color theory, who also understands the importance of visual brand consistency across platforms.
- Create and update marketing materials such as: (1) company website visuals, (2) blog/social media posts/deliverables, (3) digital ads, (4) PowerPoint presentations, (5) conference marketing collateral, and other marketing assets
- Participate in brainstorming/concept development sessions and internal creative reviews
- Organize and maintain marketing digital archives
- Help ensure visual consistency for all our brands
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Excellent design skills demonstrated by a student or professional portfolio
- Interested in brands, marketing, and design
- Well-versed all design elements, including layout and typography
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and CMS is a plus
- Experience with video editing/animation and motion graphics is a plus
- Working toward an Bachelor’s degree in design-related field