Financial Analyst Intern at Everbridge
Everbridge is the leading critical event management platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to help keep people safe and business running! Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally.
The Financial Analyst Intern will be a key contributor to the company’s strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes by working directly with business leaders across the company to provide financial insight into their operations.
About the Finance Team:
- As a member of our Finance Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our offices here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Analyze monthly financial and operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights
- Lead analytical projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance that will inform the company’s strategic plan and drive decision making.
- For example, build and maintain key analyses of pricing and costs to inform the company’s strategic planning and decision-making
- Prepare regular reporting packages for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate
- Studying for degree in finance or accounting
- Solid accounting capabilities
- Strong math, financial and analytical skills including ability to create financial models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with people across multiple disciplines
- Detail oriented with capability to complete complex assignments with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.