Customer Experience Internship
Greater Boston Area
Thought Industries Customer Experience Intern
Who We Are:
Who We Are:
Thought Industries is seeking a Customer Experience Intern for Summer 2020 to join us in servicing our customer base that leverage our learning platform to drive customer retention and expanding professional development programs on our white label platform. Our company is made up of collaborative, customer-centric, and creative experts that enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. Our Customer Success group works with our customers to define goals for their learning platforms and ensure they achieve those goals through performance coaching, personalized program recommendations, and insights from user engagement data. The successful candidate will be service oriented, data-driven, a strategic communicator, creative driver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
You will work closely with the entire Customer Experience organization and work in close collaboration and support the VP Operations and Director of Customer Success with day-to-day marketing and account management tasks, giving you an in-depth understanding of one of the fastest growing professions: Customer Success and Customer Experience.
You'll have a wide-range of projects that cover the entire customer lifecycle which could include market research on industry trends for customer success & the customer experience; customer success program development & enablement, analyzing customer data to report on trends and make recommendations to business teams, customer marketing projects such as digital channel development (social, web, etc.) and blog writing.
As our Summer 2020 Intern, we will expose you to many Customer Success/Experience topics including:
- Track customer deployments, utilization, net promoter score/customer satisfaction (NPS), and other key customer data within Thought Industries CRM systems (SFDC, CustomerGauge and Zendesk.com)
- Work closely with our operations team to understand and provide customer data reports to management
- Support NPS initiative; data analysis, identify trends and present results to Management
- Compile customer enhancement requests and work cross-functionally with Product Management on identifying areas of opportunity to add to the Product Roadmap
- Support the digital customer experience platform; focusing on email templates, review of customer responses and progress, performing data analysis
- Develop and update customer facing content
- Manage team meetings: scheduling, agendas and resourcing
- Support our customers in the ongoing growth and success of their programs
- Assist with research on APP usage and engagement
- Brainstorm, write, and edit copy for blog posts telling the stories of our customers
- Collaborate with the Customer Success group on other projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Proficiency G suite and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and self-motivated
- Collaborative attitude
- Undergraduate major in Business, Marketing, Education or Liberal Arts
At Thought Industries, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive rewards package, and a strong desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description