Corporate Strategy Intern at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:20 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 17, 2019
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious intern to support our Corporate Strategy team and CEO across all aspects of the business during the fall season. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast-growing technology company, where you will be able to make insightful contributions that will help develop, expand, and maintain our business model. Be ready to roll up your sleeves, as every day there will be a new challenge to solve. This is a hands-on role, where we expect you to voice your ideas and provide practical feedback.
Who you are:
- Results oriented problem solver who lives our values
- Hypothesis driven and able to solve analytical business problems with data
- Fast learner who can develop expertise on market trends, competitor activity, and industry trends
- Comfort with PowerPoint, Excel and in building a robust storyline and recommendation
- Skilled teammate who can work cross-functionally to deliver sustained results
- Ability to problem solve independently and prioritize work based on anticipated business value
- Effective communication skills with technical team members as well as functions across the business – able to distill complex ideas into straightforward language
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree or concentration in finance, economics, or accounting is preferred
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Director of Corporate Strategy to deliver on Corporate Strategy and CEO initiatives/special projects
- Conduct research and analysis to support the team in evaluating potential acquisitions, investments and other strategic growth opportunities
- Prepare strategic insights and materials for annual planning sessions, executive team offsites, weekly leadership team meetings, and investor conversations
- Work with the team on a range of projects to support our Leaders and our business
- Assist in a variety of business areas including working to formulate overall business strategy, helping to develop the product roadmap and identifying viable sales and marketing channels
- Analyze and evaluate potential product expansions
What you'll need:
- Experience with Python or SQL is a plus
- Graduating in December 2020 through June 2022
- Competitive salary
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description