Corporate Development and Strategy Intern at EverQuote
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
We are looking for a summer Intern to join the Corporate Development and Strategy team. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development and Strategy, this position will work as part of a high profile team responsible for the development and execution of inorganic growth strategies for EverQuote. Additionally, the Corporate Development Intern will support the corporation with competitive intelligence for senior management.
- Support Corporate Development team with M&A outreach, including the development and tracking of acquisition opportunity pipeline
- Perform industry and competitive research
- Evaluate potential opportunities, including support of valuation and due diligence processes
- Support special projects as assigned in connection with the Corporate Development team’s goals and strategy
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance or Economics
- Able to analyze company SEC filings, Wall Street research, and market reports
- Strong quantitative skills, advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Strong problem-solving skills including project prioritization, critical thinking and hypothesis development
- Ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.