Content Marketing Intern at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Intern who can balance their creativity with data and results. As ezCater’s Content Marketing Intern, you will support all facets of content marketing production, including researching, developing and building out content ideas for videos, podcasts and articles and setting those content pieces live in our CMS. You’ll play a key role in creating content that engages readers and drives measurable results for the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with monthly content ideation, including documenting the goal and requirements of each content piece and a rough outline of what is to be covered
- Research video and podcast guests, determining the topic areas they are best suited for and drafting scripts
- Identify keywords for freelance assignments and issue those assignments to freelance writers
- Lay out and schedule content publishing in our CMS – including articles, quizzes, polls, and podcasts
- Build interactive content that engages our audience and moves them to act
- Improve the performance of existing content through optimizing published articles with SEO and reviewing internal links
- Have an interest in content marketing, both the creative and analytical sides
- Have excellent written and personal communication skills
- Demonstrate confidence and be comfortable asking questions and enthusiastic about learning
- Be detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Know how to “figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives
- Be comfortable working in CMS platforms like WordPress
- Be proficient in in Microsoft Excel or a willingness to learn more
This is a paid internship for starting December 2019 or January 2020 with the opportunity to continue through the summer. We can be flexible to your schedule as long as you're able to give us approximately 24 hours per work week.
*Please provide a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater and why ezCater is a great fit for you.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: A great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.