Content Developer Intern at Everbridge
Essential Job Duties
- Help develop/edit product demonstration videos and/or eLearning modules to teach customers about Everbridge products.
- Write scripts or storyboards when designing new training content.
- Gather and incorporate feedback from subject matter experts (SMEs) into scripts and videos.
- Record and edit audio for videos and/or eLearning content.
- Take screenshots or screen video captures to use in eLearning content.
- Edit and publish videos and/or eLearning content.
- Add new and updated content to the learning management system (LMS).
- Assist with other learning team related responsibilities.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program (bachelor’s or associate’s degree) with a major/focus in Digital Media, eLearning, Instructional Design, Graphic Design, Communications, Digital Studies, Marketing, or other related field.
- 1+ years of relevant experience or 2+ years of relevant coursework preferred.
- Experience with Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360, Captivate, Lectora, Final Cut Pro, or other eLearning development/video production software strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with learning management systems (LMS) is helpful, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.