Community Marketer - Co-op/Internship at Owl Labs
Owl Labs is hiring a Community Marketer Co-op/Intern to join the Marketing & Growth Team. The ideal person is an expert communicator and loves building relationships with customers. This role can be flexible for the right candidate, but we'd love to have someone full-time for six months.
Owl Labs’ mission is to solve a problem we’ve all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. With $22.3M funding from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, and Playground Global, Owl Labs has created the Meeting Owl, a 360° smart video conferencing camera that sits in the center of the table and uses robotics algorithms to automatically highlight different people as they talk. Thousands of companies have purchased the Meeting Owl, saying it offers the most natural and inclusive meeting experience they’ve ever seen.
We’re looking for a Community Marketer Co-op/Intern to strengthen and grow our community of Meeting Owl enthusiasts. Come help us inspire evangelism to drive repeat and word-of-mouth sales. We have some ideas on where to start, but you’ll be expected to bring new ideas to the table. Don’t think Slack is the best place for us to reach our users? Great - let us know where you think is best. And don’t forget to bring the data!
As our Community Marketer, you'll:
- Become an expert in our key personas and deliver ideas on how best to engage them.
- Grow, engage, and manage our Slack community to drive conversations and make it a valuable place for our customers (and us!).
- Test in-person event strategies like panels, user groups, product tours, etc.
- Help us become more customer-centric by sharing your findings and best practices company-wide.
Gain experience in a venture-backed startup and have direct impact on its success.
See how the entire business is run, and own some of the most essential metrics at the company.
Bring big ideas and hustle, and you’ll see the tangible impact of your work in dollars and cents.
The best candidates:
- Have a track record of high achievement
- Are naturally empathetic and passionate about customer success
- Love community building (bonus: you’re a passionate member of a few communities yourself)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- Use data to make decisions
- Are exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
Owl Labs is 33% remote and headquarters are based in Somerville, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application.