Channel Partner Intern - Summer 2019 at Everbridge
About the Position
Everbridge is the market leader in Critical Event Management that keep people safe and businesses running. Everbridge empowers better decisions with interactive communications throughout the incident lifecycle to protect our customer’s most important assets. Everbridge has experienced double-digit revenue growth for five straight years and has launched 8 new products over the past two years. With more than 4,200 customers around the world Everbridge have established itself as the de facto standard for organizations that require reliable communications wherever their assets reside around the globe.
In this role, you assist the Partner team in developing go-to-market systems and tools to recruit, enable, onboard and manage Everbridge partners. The goal is to identify and onboard the best companies that complement Everbridge’s solutions and value propositions, providing leverage in the market that results in new and incremental revenue to Everbridge.
Picture yourself working in the Boston area as a Channel Partner Intern building a new systems and sales tools to support Everbridge’s Partnerships and Alliances business. This is a key channel support internship that will enhance the skills and experience of the right individual.
About the Team
You will be joining a growing team managing, maintaining and building the Everbridge Partner channel in North America, a critical business driver for the company. This team is centralized in our World Class Headquarters based in Burlington, MA.
- Create and maintain Partner sales rep contact data in Salesforce
- Drive communications to Everbridge Partners to generate awareness
- Mine data in Salesforce to identify new opportunities for Everbridge sales and channel teams to pursue
- Ensure Salesforce hygiene of partner tagging in Everbridge pipeline
- Help to develop and organize partner training modules partner intranet content
- Support the creation of partner enablement materials and field-based trainings
- Help qualify new partner prospect leads and arrange and initial qualification calls.
- Survey and document the adjacent industry landscape for new partner targets including partners of competitors
- Assist in the development of Everbridge Partner Relationship Management portal
- Assist with the processing of partner orders
- Organize partner content on the Everbridge intranet.
- Research the web for businesses that meet the partner criteria to build a pipeline of prospective partners by Everbridge product
- Create and maintain partner website content
- Work cross-functionally at Everbridge with Partner activities
- Shadow Everbridge Channel Managers to support and assist as required
- Define and update EB Partner Program description and create partner recruitment tools that define Partner benefits, entitlements and requirements for being an Everbridge Partner
- Support the creation and execution of co-marketing programs with Partners
- Support Channel Managers with their Partner recruiting efforts
- Maintain a positive and whatever-it-takes attitude!
- Be a 2nd semester sophomore or higher majoring in an area of business with proven academic success; a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Seeking a degree in Business, Sales, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter and have demonstrated leadership experience
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate research and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Be involved in leadership roles on campus
- Interest in sales and channel sales is a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.